Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spitfire has been really really growly lately. I don't know why but he keeps growlin at Sissy n Bubba but mostly Sissy. He even tried to copy me today n not only growled at Sissy but he bitey her to when she tried to pet him. He told me that he likes to growl n that its all kinds of funs but i try to tell him that it is goin to get him in trouble n they will take him to the V.E.T. if don't stops it!

Its been cold n wet here for the last few days so i've just been hidin in my cubby in the closet where its nice n warms. I won't let Spitfire in there tho or the dawgs n when they try i hit em in the face. I wish i had claws tho.

3 comments:

  1. Mumbles, I don't have claws either and it's a drag.
    ~~Sylvester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley never, ever growls. But, ever since Harley moved in, I am a real good growler. I have a high-pitched sort of siren growl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My official name is Spitfire too. I don't always like the pets either, but I try not to growl. I just runs away real fast!

    ReplyDelete