Saturday, January 1, 2011

We are back finally!

We had lost the nets fur awhiles but now we gots it back. Boy, there was nothing tew do it seems like n every time we tried tew find something else tew do fur fun the humans woulds yells at us telling us if we didn't settle our furry little butts down we were going tew go outsides! It isn't my faults that whens I jumped on human mom my claws put little bitty scratches on her back!
Buts now I can finallys gets back tew werk in my cafe on facebook. There are so many things that I has tew do on theres n it is hards for one little kitty tew do it all so I do appresheate all the work that Sadie n all the other kittys has done tew help me!
It is also my sad duty tew report that we lost another one of our ranks. Our Missy Piggy (a hamster) went tew the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. She will really be missed by us all.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    We are sorry to hear about your loss...not the best way to start a year out. We hope it gets better from here.

    We're visiting all our friends today..we must fly!

    Luv, The Katnip Lounge Horde

    ReplyDelete