Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All the wind

The wind is blowing so strong here today! WOW! And its rainy too! Ha Mumbles won’t be able to go outsides tonight when all the dogs go in. I don’t see why he would wants to go out anyway. It is scary out there! But then it is scary in heres too cause the humans have the windows open so the wind is coming in after me and so is the rain! The sky is all dark too. Human mom was teasing human sissy bout a hurricane coming. Now, I don’t knows what a hurricane is but that sounds scary to me.

 

In other news Milenko stoled my milk this morning. Human dad gave Mumbles and me milk and when I was drinking she pushed me away and drank it! She is always doing things like that to me!

 

2 comments:

  1. He if you think that one is cute watch the one above it is so much cuter! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumbles, we hope that you stayed inside because you don't want to get all wet from the storm. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete