Monday, September 20, 2010

Me got a owie but I can steal teach!

Me gots a big owie on my cheek. For awhiles I had a sore toothy so I couldn't eat much then my cheek gots all swelled up so i kept scratching it and scratching it till it started to bleed so big bubba and sissy took me in to the V.E.T. I was ascared cuz Boris went in to the V.E.T. and never came back. The humans say that he is in a new home but still I don't want nother new home! Anyways the guy in white looked in my mouth then made me go to sleeps for awhiles and when i waked up my tooth was gone! The guy in white told the humans they had to torture me 3 times a day by putting stinging stuff then a goopy stuff on my cheek 3 times a day. I feel better now and can go back to teaching Spitters. Today I taught him how to play "bump in the rug" but he uses MY RUG to play it! He needs to find his own rug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment