Friday, October 15, 2010

Its my very first purrthday!!

It was my very first purrthday today! It was a day of westing fur me, furget that i do that every day n fur dinner human mom cooked up a chick-hen just fur me n unkle Mumbles! We are so special human dad says we are spoiled but we just ignore him. Me gots a brand new collar! Its red and has tew bells on it. I wike it though now mes can't sneak up and attack Mumbles now cuz he heared me coming! Mes also gots 3 new mousies! I twied tew gets human mom tew take pictures of me new mousies and me wearing my collar but she tew wazy. I'll bitey her tewmorrow till she does it and puts them up here fur me!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Bummer about the bells, dood, but aces on the mousies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YIPPEE!! Our first comment!!! Thank yew max n thank yew fur the purrthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Captain! Here's hoping to many more!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo happy Birthday! The first is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birfday! Max is my hero too, Spitfire.

    You know what? My real name started out to be Spitfire, too, but then it got shortened to Spitty and now nobody calls me Spitfire any more. So it's okay. You can have the name all to yourself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Spitire! Yes, do poke your human a few times to make her take photos of you and your mousie presents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a super-duper happy birthday and got lots of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Spitfire! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Purrrthday, Spitfire. We just saw about you on Max's blog. We decided to come visit, even if we are more than a week late.

    Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete